Pages

what this site's all about

This is a very personal exploration into the meaning of life.

Over recent years I've had the good fortune to read countless books and have amazing conversations with some very special people. As a result, I think I have a reasonable handle on the meaning of life.

I am particularly fascinated by the advances in modern science that are explaining the nature of all things, including life. There have been leaps and bounds by quantum physicists and psychologists. Where their disciplines overlap there seems to be an emerging consensus that all of life is joined together as energy.

This explains so much and gives us clues to leading meaningful and happy lives.

However, I certainly don't claim to have all the answers and the purpose of a site like this is to give my friends an opportunity to engage with me on this journey so we may learn and grow together.

About Me


Friday 9 January 2009

fab

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback which I accept gratefully as a gift.

Enjoy the journey, Clive.

Followers

Followers

Find out more about Clive

View Clive Wilson's profile on LinkedIn

Clive has just released the new second edition of Liberate your talent
Support independent publishing: buy this book on Lulu.